I started over on the legs. Learned some of what not works on the first set. New legs: the black is nylon-X, blue is ABS, gray is aluminum. I bought a Tormach CNC this summer and have been making some parts out of metal. Lots of fun and lots to learn. The gears and shaft couplers came from Serrvo City. I am still using RoboClaw motor controllers. There are 6 motors on each leg. 3 for hips, 1 for knee, and 2 for ankles. For the main support I used 1 inch square alum. (80/20). All parts are in CAD, Autodesk Inventor. Don't have them working right yet. Grog, thanks for the help with the pictures.