Astro is awesome

A quick shout-out to Astro.  I guess even though its been around for a while, the (new to me) speech recognition web ui is "out of this world" :)

It even has a recognition color gradient.

I'll fix the region problem - and I think the wake work "unset" needs fixing too

 

All fixed in - PR - https://github.com/MyRobotLab/myrobotlab/pull/748


Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
astro's picture

I'm glad you like it.!  

I'm glad you like it.!

 

astro's picture

hi GroG! I am testing that

hi GroG!
I am testing that PR and apparently there is a bug.
When set or unset wake word or idle timeout, it changes back to South Africa.

21:48:54.012 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  class org.myrobotlab.service.WebGui - invoking local msg runtime@webgui-client-1234-5678.sendTo --> i01.ear@long-chappie.setWakeWordTimeout("10") - 1593391734011
21:49:16.402 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  class org.myrobotlab.service.WebGui - invoking local msg runtime@webgui-client-1234-5678.sendTo --> i01.ear@long-chappie.setLocale("en-US") - 1593391756401
21:49:16.403 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - i01.ear new locale is en-US
21:49:16.403 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - found override resource dir src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition
21:49:16.404 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.data.Locale - src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition\localization\en.properties does not exist
21:49:21.110 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  class org.myrobotlab.service.WebGui - invoking local msg runtime@webgui-client-1234-5678.sendTo --> i01.ear@long-chappie.setWakeWordTimeout(10) - 1593391761109
21:49:24.691 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  class org.myrobotlab.service.WebGui - invoking local msg runtime@webgui-client-1234-5678.sendTo --> i01.ear@long-chappie.setLocale("en-US") - 1593391764690
21:49:24.692 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - i01.ear new locale is en-US
21:49:24.692 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - found override resource dir src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition
21:49:24.692 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.data.Locale - src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition\localization\en.properties does not exist
21:49:30.792 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  class org.myrobotlab.service.WebGui - invoking local msg runtime@webgui-client-1234-5678.sendTo --> i01.ear@long-chappie.setLocale("en-US") - 1593391770791
21:49:30.793 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - i01.ear new locale is en-US
21:49:30.793 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.framework.Service - found override resource dir src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition
21:49:30.794 [nioEventLoopGroup-3-2] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.data.Locale - src\main\resources\resource\WebkitSpeechRecognition\localization\en.properties does not exist
21:52:19.300 [i01.chatBot.savePredicates.timer] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.ProgramAB - Bot : en-US User : Friend Predicates Filename : C:\dev\myrobotlab\..\InMoov2\resource\InMoov2\chatbot\bots\en-US\config
\Friend.predicates.txt
21:52:19.301 [i01.chatBot.savePredicates.timer] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.ProgramAB - Bot : en-US User : default Predicates Filename : C:\dev\myrobotlab\..\InMoov2\resource\InMoov2\chatbot\bots\en-US\confi
g\default.predicates.txt
21:57:19.301 [i01.chatBot.savePredicates.timer] INFO  c.myrobotlab.service.ProgramAB - Bot : en-US User : Friend Predicates Filename : C:\dev\myrobotlab\..\InMoov2\resource\InMoov2\chatbot\bots\en-US\config
\Friend.predicates.txt

GroG's picture

Updated ... at least the

Updated ... at least the set/unset of the wakework was updated ... problem mixing control & status :(

Appears to be working correctly now, but I never get the reset back to South Africa - did you do a hard reset/clear cache

Did you do a hard reload cache ? (you hit F12 for dev tools then CTRL + Right Mouse Button on Refresh)

I also made it disabled if it was set, it should become writeable when unset.

Make sure to pull first

astro's picture

I did a clean install in a

I did a clean install in a new directory.
java -jar myrobotlab.jar --install
Everything is alright now and I can see the UnSet button. All worky!

However, I see that I cannot do "git pull" because the src directory is no longer there.

GroG's picture

I had to try

I had to try .. 

ran https://github.com/MyRobotLab/myrobotlab/blob/develop/make_web_dev.bat

I got a src and the following

astro's picture

Oh Yes! I had forgotten

Oh Yes!
I had forgotten about make_web_dev.bat

Thanks!