Houston is a robot service based on DancesWithRobot's (DWR) Houston project. Houston is on the bleeding edge of development.
Houston consists of the following sub services :
- 6 X Servos - left and right - shoulder, bicep, & elbow
- 4 X Motors - 4 wheel drive platform
- 1 X Sphinx - (voice recognition)
- 1 X OpenCV - (visual processing)
- 1 X Speech
- 1 X OpenNI - (gesture recognition & 3D spatial projection)
- 1 X Arduino - motor and servo controller
A single line of Python is needed to start and initialize all the sub systems.