This is the latest config for a servo - the locale is a little disappointing in that I thought the implementation would follow what Runtime was unless explicitly set .... but not a show stopper ..
all these values can make an difference in behavior on the servo ..
it also tells the framework that its to be attached to he "mega" service (which happens to be an Arduino)
So Gael pointed out some bugs which I cleaned up..
The bugs I squashed:
- InMoov2 doesn't autoDisable all servos - fixed by having InMoov2 subscribe to lifecycle events from runtime ... now all newly created servos will automatically be autoDisabled
bugs left :
- Servo - on attach go to rest vs last position
- Servo - on attach energized only after first move - not when attaching
- Servo - make servo autoDisable, save after disabling, -> reload, autoDisable is true, but doesn't autoDisable after initial attach - because it hasn't moved
- config for neopixel slave relay in InMoov2 https://github.com/MyRobotLab/InMoov/blob/develop/InMoov/config/service…;