Here the soccor game is developing.
It is using AJAX & JSON to accept browser messages.
There is an embedded flash video feed (no special
plugin required !)
Arduino GUI with dynamically growing
debug table - showing messages
being sent to and from a MyRobotLab server.
Well, I've been hammering away at a Web Based Graphical User Interface for MyRobotLab. In doing so, I've taken a crash course in JQuery. Wow, its a nice framework. I have not done much DHTML since it first came out, and JQuery was refreshingly well designed. There is a JQueryUI too, which rests on top of JQuery and provides the GUI components.
There are several workarounds for this issue, I will probably code my own.
I will soon be setting up a live demo & video feed from one of my mothballed computers for interaction, experimentation and development.
- Download JQuery
- You can try all the JQueryUI widgets and gizmos online here
- Theme Roller - Really amazing application - where a customized theme for JQueryUI is created online and you download the package http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/
- Download JQueryUI - where you decide what components you want - http://jqueryui.com/download
- Red5 open source video streaming server http://www.red5.org/
- Access Manager for Adobe Plugin - link