This post is to coordinate efforts to get InMoov 2.0 working.
List of work
OpenCV 2.4.6 on all platforms in MRL Win64 Win32 Mac64 Linux64 Linux32 ArmBBB MK808 still untested / Odroid repo items inserted - readelf id
2 X Trackinfadropped in favor of (N) dimensional Tracking
Normalize the 2 different web servers in MRL (HTTP server & Web Socket server)
- New ServoController interface - provides control of Servos through I2C, Arduino, or Serial(Maestro) controller
- (N) dimensional Tracking where a controller is mapped to a PID which is mapped to an axis
- I2C or direct Servo based eyes - needs to be easy change in DNA to use either !
- Verify other parts are working Hand / Arm / Head
- Make default keyboard map for movement (Chuck Fletcher might have suggestions)
- New OpenNi in MRL
Errors verbally spoken (needs testing I believe this is done)
- startGestureLoop - function which goes through all the gestures
- Simon says game - gesture copy with kinect
- Added to XMPP Robot Pool
- Security for any external/remote connection (XMPP, RemoteAdapter, WebGUI)
- Pick up object ! starts with voice command - pick up strawberry - InMoov finds strawberry uses (N) PID ? and picks up object
- LeapMotion service
- Get all of InMoov working on a RasPi (This will need new Julius, eSpeak, and / or PocketSphinx services)
- Trim method to adjust for differences between service gestures and deviations in InMoov builds
- Verify all scripts are worky - As scripts are tested someone should be making Tutorial Video !!!
- Add http://www.openimaj.org/ OpenImaj service
- Add WebCam capture service http://webcam-capture.sarxos.pl/
- Wizard for InMoov setup to help compensate for the differences in hardware.. such as servos which do 90 degrees and other servos which do 180... Something which goes through a series of interactive adjustments to save min max values and other configurations.
- 240 Years - wow! .. need a tribute for - http://www.chonday.com/Videos/the-writer-automaton (it would be cool to show inmoov a physical drawing, and then ask inmoov to duplicate it)
- Bhouston's system startup - with OpenCV topcode verification of expected parts (hands, arms, etc) in expected locations at expected times
Script added here - because it will take some refinement before its ready for repo
The following script will create a InMoovHead service add all "peer" services associated with the head. Additionally, it will set all the default values, pins, and limits.